Friday 12 October 2012

sushi + iPad




Hmm I always say no to Japanese Food! Things change after I'm getting married .My husband is a huge fan of Japanese Food! So how can I say no?! All along, the impression that Japanese Food gives us would be “kaiten belt” served, meaning sushi food which are served on a conveyor belt, its consistently-delicious delectable's on the colorful plates, attractive presentation and portions, Sakae Sushi appeals to the budget-conscious, the fresh-food follower, and the stylish of Japanese foods such as teppanyaki, yakimono, nabemono, tempura, agemono, Japanese selection of sushi as well as sashimi.
Source: Sakae Sushi
            As an info, Today, Sakae Sushi has grown into a global chain of more than 50 outlets throughout Asia and beyond, serving over 200 varieties of delectable's of sushi, sashimi and many others. Its economical price, ever-changing menu, endearing staff and ambiance ensure that this fairytale dining experience will never be short of fans’ accolade
            The one I visited this time would be the one at Jusco Bukit Tinggi, Klang. I was being told by my husband that Sakae Sushi enriches its sushi rice with Vitamin E, and free from bacteria as such that the food are sent for bacteria count examination on a weekly basis.






Source: Sakae Sushi
Oh-so-trendy! I can order my food through the iPad! All orders are just a tab away! Cool and awesome! for me Set up costs may be costly but it is so convenient and time efficient. Customers may just view the electronic menu from the computer screen and click to order.









Source: Sakae sushi
 With an empty stomach, we kicked off with Soba. It is served with seaweed & egg. As for me, I personally like it with a little bit of soy sauce so that it doesn’t taste so dry.

                                                                 
Source: Sakae sushi
















Tuna Mayo and Egg Mayo, cheap but all time favorite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment